This past year we started a new tradition in our family. Twinkle Bell's the elf joined our crew. Akoy had so much fun looking for all the silly things the elf would do each night. He loved getting on Instagram and seeing the family elf's do silly things as well. I accidentally forgot him when we went to Utah and it was terrible! Luckily after a few days he realized the elf was staying in Nebraska.
Here are a few of the things Twinkle Bell's did.
 |
| Akoy didn't listen one day.... |
We can't wait for him to come back next year! Rumor has it, he may have a girl with him! Amazon had too good of a deal! :)
1 comments:
I'd never hear of elf on the shelf until this year. I think it's such a cute idea! You got really creative. I love the one where he's helping you sew. cute cute.
Post a Comment