Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

 We live in an area that makes me love trunk or treat. We would never get to see any of our church friends or go to their house on Halloween. Truck or treat was perfect! They had games inside for the kids while all the cars were parked. I took the kids around to all the cars while Bryson handed out the candy. It was fun to see all the kids from our ward and the other 2 wards that meet in our building. Maybe one year i'll get adventurous and decorate our car. Akoy kept changing his mind on his costume. He did not want the costume I bought, or put together for him. No, he choose the Thomas the train dress up that I bought for him over the summer for a couple of bucks. At least it was super east to put on.. :)
Cinae (neighbor across the hall) and Akoy building moster boxes at Lowe's. 










0 comments: