Halloween day was a busy day! I babysat for a ward friend whose daycare was closed. Then we went to the Law School and went trick or treating. I love that the school does this every year. I would say 85% of the people trick or treating are mormons. Not a lot of other students have kids. Akoy loved going to all the different rooms or offices and seeing friends along the way.
![]() |
| Bryson had a costume change and decided to wear his guatemalan clothes |
![]() |
| Some friends. I wish we could have got everyone! |
We went down one street with some friends. There was one particular house that a guy (possibly not all there) came out and the dog ran out so the guy started screaming kinda weird and it FREAKED Akoy out and he ran away crying. In fact, if I had not just taken him potty in a field, he would have peed his pants. Lily had fun just hanging out in the stroller eating candy.
For dinner we waited for Bryson to get out of class and we went to Chipotle for dinner. If you had a costume on we got a burrito for $2. Lily loves rice and beans!

The Great Pumpkin: I read THIS blog. Her idea was brilliant! The Great Pumpkin comes on Halloween night and if the kids choose, they can leave out their candy for the pumpkin to eat. Then the pumpkin leaves them a surprise. BRILLIANT! This got rid of all but a few pieces of candy for Akoy. The he got a surprise. The first time (we did this twice) he climbed up and got his toy. Then the next time he patiently waited for us to wake up. The kids were so excited for new toys. Akoy's were all toys from his birthday... ha. He never knew! Lily loved putting her new people in her carriage that she got for her birthday.




Just for fun...
![]() |
| Costume 1/3 |
| Costume 2/3 |
















1 comments:
Cute cute cute! I love his superman outfit. Lily's hair is great in the morning! She looks kind of like me. I still remember your amazing costumes from last year. Hey, did you that competition?
Post a Comment