Lily and I took some Cafe Rio to him and had lunch with him outside. Bryson's dad took Akoy to run some errands. He hurt his leg and was extra whinny for me, so I didn't mind :)

That night before we went to dinner to Texas Roadhouse with his family. Dinner was great. We made Bryson ride the saddle while we sang. Akoy had hurt his leg (in another post) and we ended up taking him to the ER after we eat dinner.
| Brysons mom got him an ice pack and mickey mouse bandaid before we realized it was fractured. |
| fam part 1 |
| fam part 2 |
| clothes.. just what he always wanted! ;) |

I'm so grateful for Bryson. He is such a hard worker in everything that he does. He spends so much time at school but always tries to save time for us when he gets home. Every day Akoy looks forward to hearing the door open and having a tickle war with his daddy. Bryson is such a good dad and is always teaching Akoy silly things. Happy Birthday babe!







0 comments:
Post a Comment