Last week wasn't the best week for me. I really needed a pick me up and I came across this quote. It was perfect and it was just what I needed. It was some handout from some church class I went attended.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry I say to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us, if we put our trust in him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love that quote :) Sorry to hear you had a bad week! I hope things get better real soon.
Thank you, Mickelle! I so needed to hear that! Let's just say last week was not my best week ;)
Post a Comment