Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Tape Car

Bryson decided to enter into Scotch Tape's "Off The Roll" competition. He wanted to build a car out of scotch tape. After many trips to Sam's Club for tape, a cancelled trip to Utah, and Bryson's week off of school for Spring Break, many long days and late nights he finished the car!  I'm proud of him for sticking to his decision to do it and surprised at how well it turned out! We had our friend come and take the pictures for us. There are way too many pictures to post, so I'll post a few. I made a video for his entry. I think everything turned out pretty well. This video can also be found HERE on Youtube. They recommended we switch out the song because of copy rights, so we went ahead and used one of theirs. Just because of the competition. The video below has the better song. :)

He created the car as well as our family. It's called "Family Vacation" from all of our trips back and forth to Utah. You can look at his entry HERE.









0 comments: