Monday, March 12, 2012

Lily- 6 Months!

My little girl is a half of a year old! She is becoming the sweetest little girl. I love spending every day with her. I worked Akoy's first 10 months. I changed my mind mentally, knowing I would miss a lot, BUT I gave his grandmas that opportunity to bond with him. I bonded with him, and loved him to death, but it is different with Lily. She is my little darling.


 6  Months
-17 lbs
(more stats after her dr. apt this week)


Some other things about Lily at 6 months:
-Eating- Loves nursing and eating baby food. It has to be warm or she won't eat it. Usually eats half a jar. She also loves eating Star puffs, yogurt melts and rice crackers. (also fry's, rolls, and anything else she convinces Bryson to give her) 
-Biting and sucking- Has two bottom teeth and always sucks on her bottom lip. She also loves her teething ring. or anything to chew on.
-Rolling- Lily rolls all over the place. She rolls and scoots to get to whatever she wants. She is starting to rock back and forth on her hands and knees (crawling is just around the corner). She never stays on her mat or blanket for long.
-Sitting Up- She loves to sit up but prefers to be on the ground on her stomach where she can roll. -Cuddle-Loves to cuddle on my shoulder and touch my face.
-Sleep-2-3 naps usually with one solid 2hr + nap time. We are down to 1-2 times a night. bedtime is at 7:30 and sleeps about 12 hours. She prefers to sleep in her crib now with her minnie mouse and a blanket. Preferably the Aiden and Anais lightweight ones.
-Hair- She has a lot of hair. I like to get creative. Rubber bands are breaking it off, so we do the curl hawk. Mowhawk with a pink curler with a little gel and hairspray.
-Entertained by Akoy. Right now she is laughing at him while he plays with the hamper. They just laugh back and forth. He is her best friend. It is cute to watch them play together.
-Loud-Loves screeching and talking.
-Smiles and Laughs- she smiles a lot when given attention. Akoy gets most of her smiles. She is starting laugh more and more when we play with her.