Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney On Ice

On February 25th we headed to Council Bluffs, Iowa with our friends the Sibley's. Bryson and Scott got put into Young Men's right after moving to Lincoln. Both of our families are into Disney. Scott called us back in November and we bought our tickets!

We have been to a couple different Disney on Ice and Akoy was much more into this one. He loved seeing Micky Mouse and all the different characters. They had Mickey Mouse and his gang, Peter Pan, Lilo and Stitch, Lion King and Little Mermaid. Akoy wasn't to familiar with these ones but was still interested. We were on the front row for the stadium seats and it awesome seats! Bryson got to walk all the way up the stairs a few times with a toddler that loves to go pee every 20 min. 

I fixed up Lily's dress a little bit and added her name onto Minnie's face. I had originally made it for our Disneyland trip last year. I just got a new foot for my sewing machine that allows me to free hand embroider. I still need lots of practice before I trust myself but I had a little fun with her name. I need to practice my cursive! (I even stole a cursive packet out of a 3rd grade class I substituted!) 

I forgot my camera and we only snapped a couple pictures with our phones but they were not the best quality.  





This was cool to see Peter Pan and Tinkerbell fly




After Disney On Ice we headed to some restaurant. It was like an adult arcade. Akoy loved playing all the games. He got some fruit snacks and a bouncy ball with our tickets. He gobbled up the fruit snacks so fast in the car. I couldn't believe how fast he had eaten them.



Thanks Sibley's for a great time!

1 comments:

KaCee said...

We had a lot of fun too! We're glad you could come with us.