Sunday, October 30, 2011

Smiles from a cute girl!

I have gotten Lily to smile a few times, and Bryson a few more than me. They were still mostly random and only kinda consistent. 


When we went to Utah she really opened up for my mom. I couldn't believe how much she smiled. Lily would give her at least 10 smiles in a row. At first, I still had a hard time getting her to smile. I would try and get her to smile for others and she rarely preformed. She just loved my mom and sure let her know it! Maybe she was hinting for grandma to come visit more often! :) She really started smiling lots around 5 weeks.


Akoy loves when Lily smiles, he just starts giggling and smiling as well. 


I tried on my blessing dress on Lily and as soon as I put her up on the couch to take a picture, she gave me the biggest smile. Except she was looking away. We must have had some visitors! :) 







Just talking and smiling to my mom. Seriously her favorite person.


1 comments:

Kara Anderson said...

What a happy little girl! Her outfits are too cute. Momma's got good taste :)