For playgroup a couple weeks ago we went to Mahoney Park. This is the playground Akoy burnt his feet.
First off, I decided to use my single stroller. I haven't used this since we got our double stroller. I figured Akoy would just play and I could leave Lily in the stroller. As we got out of the car, Akoy freaked out. Lily was in HIS stroller and he did not like it. He kept trying to push her carseat out of the stroller. Just a little jealousy.
As we walked down to the park, instantly Akoy started saying "hurt, feet" I had not said one word to him about it being the park. In Lincoln we have a ton of different parks and we got to different parks frequently. We had not been back to this park since they day he burned his feet. I was so surprised he remembered. It didn't stop him from running around and going down the slide. Akoy did want me to stay by him and play with him. We went down the slide together and played on different playground equipment.
He either burnt his feet on the black top or the toy above. I'm not sure which one.
This was the day that it really hit me that I need to play with Akoy more instead of sitting and being on my phone. Lily was safely asleep and didn't need my attention. I gave all my attention and played with Akoy. I loved that he kept dragging my hand around. He was such a cute little boy. I love him so much! He had to cutest laugh as we played.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment