skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last week marked my third trimester. I feel like this pregnancy is going by pretty fast, but slow at the same time. I haven't really posted much about this pregnancy. I don't know why. I think I was afraid of jinxing things, and then just got in that habit I guess. Per request, here is an update:
This pregnancy is a lot different than Akoy. She stays pretty low where Akoy was always up in my ribs. She doesn't move around a ton, unlike my crazy boy who was constantly kicking me. Baby girl has never really moved a ton, so I'm not to worried. She is going to be my little calm girl :) At least I hope. Emphasizing on 'little' She has been measuring right on until last week, she measured a week ahead. I keep telling her that she doesn't have to compete with her 9 1/2 lb brother. Time will tell. 'She' used to have a name, until we figured out she was a she, then that changed. She possibly has a name, but we are not 100% yet.
I have felt pretty good other than my expanding stomach. This week my feet have started to swell. I'm not looking forward to that this summer. Akoy thinks my slightly popping out belly button is weird. He is always touching it. She falls/pushes down low whenever I stand up. Lots of pressure and I have to re-adjust so I don't loose balance.
I am constantly craving cold things. Especially popsicles. It is not ideal to have my own internal heater when it is already 90-100 degrees outside. Fruit popsicles and scribblers have become a necessity in my freezer.
I am pretty much ready for her to be here. I think I got everything ready a little too early. I still have 10ish weeks left. Oh well. Her crib is up with all the pink bedding (yes I switched Akoy, that's another post). I still need to raise it up, but sometimes I still put Akoy in it when he won't sleep. I found a swing at a garage sale a couple weeks ago and got a steal on it. I really love the green color and Akoy is having fun putting his baby doll in it all the time. I have also gotten her a good amount of clothes from garage sells and sale racks. I've been pretty picky about what I buy, so I still like it all. It's amazing what law school will do to you :) I will spoil her more later when we have money/jobs again. It does make me feel like I spent a lot of wasted money on Akoy though. We spent a ton on him, and could have saved so much money. On the other hand, I have a lot I can reuse with this baby.
I am still trying to decide if I want to try a VBAC. They are pretty stingy here in Nebraska on when they allow one. I don't have my heart set either way, so a c-section might just be scheduled. I tried to ask my doctor if he would come in on a Saturday 9/10/11, but I don't know if he will go for it. Anxiety is starting to come with nursing. I had such a hard time with Akoy, that I just pumped. I worked full time anyways, hopefully this time it will be different.
I made my sister-in-law send me weekly prego pictures when I moved, and now it is coming to bite me and I do the same for her. On the bright side, at least I have some pictures. I didn't take a ton with Akoy. They are not all the best because most are with my phone in poor lighting. Enjoy the plethora of pictures
 |
| 10 weeks |
 |
| 12 weeks |
 |
| 13 weeks |
|
|
|
 |
| 14 Weeks | | |
|
 |
| 15 weeks |
|
 |
| 16 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks |
|
 |
| 20 Weeks |
 |
| 24 weeks |
 |
| 25 weeks |
|
| |
| 26 weeks |
 |
| 27 Weeks |
 |
| 28 Weeks |
4 comments:
Love the update - thanks!
You'll love the belly pictures - to compare to past and future pictures. I only took 3 with Michael, I wish I did more. I love seeing the changes. Isn't it crazy how much you can grow in a week?! You are looking great though!
You are looking great my friend!
I love the update. I also love when I get the pictures. You are looking so great! I can't believe she is almost here!!!
so cute! I just did a VBAC so if that's something you decide to do and you have any questions, just let me know!
Post a Comment