After seeing Toy Story 3, I decided I wanted to have a themed birthday party. I went and bought everything a couple months ago. I left it all at my parents to make it easier when we came back to Utah.
Since this was technically our second round at a b-day party, Akoy seemed to know a little more what to do. He kinda went for his cake this time. Maybe next time I will actually devour it! Akoy got spoiled with lots of new toys. We had to take a couple extra suitcases to get his toys back!



A little story about this sucker. As we were opening his b-day presents, Akoy was eying my sisters sucker. He had no interest in his toys, but he wanted this sucker. Finally, Brittany gave in and gave up her delicious sucker. Akoy was so happy. He just kept smiling at her. Thanks Brittany for his favorite present! (which so happened to be out of the treat bag we gave her) ;)
Happy Birthday again!! :)*There are more pictures on facebook if you are interested!



0 comments:
Post a Comment