I had to go to work on Akoy's birthday, so Akoy got to spend the day with his best friends, yes Bryson. (On a side note, the first day we dropped Bryson off at school, Akoy cried. He never cried when I got out of the car to go to work. He waved to me.)
Getting Akoy up and ready for the day!
(It was PJ day at work.. hence my pj's... and go Freedom!)
Akoy's Announcement for his Nebraska B-day party!

Happy Birthday Cake!
So Happy!
The Johnson's
Opening Presents (He loves balls... all sizes)


No so sure about the cake....
(I may or may not have forced his hand in the cake)

He wanted presents instead of Cake
Loved his bubbles!
More Friends (Torrie's mom, Riley, Aly and Torrie)
(Cade, Bryson and Cassidy)
Out of all the new toys, he still prefers the keys

It least someone enjoyed the cake!

Happy Birthday little boy!
I love you!
(It was PJ day at work.. hence my pj's... and go Freedom!)

Akoy's Announcement for his Nebraska B-day party!
Happy Birthday Cake!
So Happy!
The Johnson's
Opening Presents (He loves balls... all sizes)No so sure about the cake....
He wanted presents instead of Cake
Loved his bubbles!
More Friends (Torrie's mom, Riley, Aly and Torrie)Out of all the new toys, he still prefers the keys

It least someone enjoyed the cake!

Happy Birthday little boy!
I love you!



2 comments:
So cute! Hope he had a blast! He's adorable! Miss you guys!
So cute. My eyes are funky in that pic. Oh well.
Glad to see the bubbles went to good use! :)
Post a Comment