


For the first time in 19 years I am not starting school! However, my husband is just starting a new "schooling" section of his life. Law School. It's something that he has always wanted to do since I remember. When we were 14/15 years old, I remember laying on my hammock and he told me he wanted to go to law school and be a lawyer just like his Grandad and uncle. It's never been a wonder, it was 'I am going' to law school.
The day is finally here! Bryson started his first day of Law School at the University of Nebraska. He has had orientation last week and already a list of homework. He was in his chair (he gave me for Christmas when I was prego for work, and now he gets it) and studying his brains out. Writing briefs and who knows what else! I still have a lot of learning the law terms. Something new and something he was interested it!

I know with out a doubt, that he will excel above and beyond! I know the next few years will be hard, and I will rarely see my husband, but am excited for the time to be finally here!
And we have already made good friends, get decked out in gear for the football season. Apparently Nebraska is pretty serious about their football team. We are excited to experience all of that!
Back to the purpose of my post, Bryson left at 7:15 this morning and of course I had to get a picture of him by the door :) I woke up with him and made him muffins and his lunch! I haven't heard anything from him but I'm sure he's having the time of his life! (more likely a little bored and tired, but we can pretend!)
(His thoughts... "really Mickelle")
Good Luck Bryson, and may the force be with you!!Go Nebraska!! (love the children museum dress ups)












1 comments:
Parker took one look at Akoy in the cheerleading outfit and said, "Oh, it's Akoy! What is he wearing?? That silly Akoy!"
Post a Comment