Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This waiting game is driving me crazy!

I am tired of waiting
I am tired of people asking
I have no idea! I really don't like this waiting game.
We are still waiting to hear back from BYU. They were supposed to make decisions by last Thursday but Bryson is still under review.. (I don't know if that is bad or good) I got tired of checking the mail every day, so I just called. They only have a few applicants to review.. Bryson being one of them.
I like both choices, and if he did get into BYU it would be a hard choice to make. Secretly I would like the decision to just be made for us. Take the easy way out and just move to Nebraska. (then no feelings would be hurt with us leaving-it was the only choice)

Why I like BYU:
Cheaper
I already have a job
already have a babysitter
Housing is kinda taken care of
We could have another baby with our insurance

Why I like UNL:
We would get time on our own
Once in a life time chance
Our small family would grow stronger
Bryson would get better study time (no family distractions)
Coming home would be fun for big holidays
*If we go to UNL, their university has a policy that if I were recruited for a job then we could get residency tuition. This way it would be only a little bit more but we got to go somewhere
They have a seperate campus for the law school, dental school...ect. (not some party college area)
Love the city-smaller. Big city=major anxiety
Bryson could get his MBA at the same time with only another year

Why I don't want UNL:
I would have to work- Find a new job
Leave family and friends
My great school- I really don't think I could find better. I really love the school i'm at and the people I teach with!
First Grandchild on both sides to move away. Akoy loves both grandparents so much!

On Sunday I got bored and made this:

Which school will get all of our money and our lives for the next few years?!!!

0 comments: