Friday, April 9, 2010

Jade

The other day, Akoy finally got to meet Jade. At my school, there were four teachers who had babies within a month of each other. It was fun to go through the pregnancy with these girls, and then have babies together. (I don't think the school like our plan, 4 long term subs, haha)

Anyways, another teacher is having a baby so at her shower we got the babies together. These kids are 5 days apart. Jade was being a little shy, but we did get some smiles towards the end. My favorite picture is the one where Jade is giving Akoy a look that says 'your creeping me out dude' He deserved it, he kept trying to attack her!




*One a side note, I'm trying to figure somethings out. I found out how to make them bigger, but now they are blurry. The file on my computer is bigger and not blurry... so i'm not sure what is going on. Any help is appreciative! :)

0 comments: