*Notice the blue socks?!! Don't you just love them with his cute outfit!?!? We were rushed getting out the door and once on the road I realized Akoy didn't have socks or shoes on. This is what we had in the diaper bag. Oh well. Such is life.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Ryker's Blessing
Today my friend Amber blessed her baby Ryker. Akoy and Ryker are only a few weeks apart! I am excited for them to grow up and be friends! :) I think Ryker wanted his binky in this picture.


*Notice the blue socks?!! Don't you just love them with his cute outfit!?!? We were rushed getting out the door and once on the road I realized Akoy didn't have socks or shoes on. This is what we had in the diaper bag. Oh well. Such is life.
*Notice the blue socks?!! Don't you just love them with his cute outfit!?!? We were rushed getting out the door and once on the road I realized Akoy didn't have socks or shoes on. This is what we had in the diaper bag. Oh well. Such is life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment