Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween at School!
I brought Akoy to school for part of the day on Friday. I wanted to take him in the Halloween Parade. He slept through most of it but it was still fun to have him with me! We found his costume and thought it was cute so we decided to all be Wizard of Oz characters.

What made the day even more fun, is the other teachers brought their kids! There were four of us to have babies when the school year started. Here are a couple of the other teachers with their boys. Sorry Brooke that ours turned out blurry. That's what I get when I ask and 11 year old to do it. :)



Actual Halloween:
We went trick or treating with all my nieces and nephews. It was pretty fun. Bryson convinced a few people that the scarecrow needed some candy!
Unfortunately I pulled in the driveway right after this picture was taken! :(


My tin man...

0 comments: