The other week I organized all my photos that I haven't blogged about into cute little folders all ready to do blogs! Well, Sunday wasn't a good day. My hard drive crashed. Good bye first year of teaching, good by pictures from being married, goodbye music and goodbye anything else that I had on it! It's all gone! I even have an external hard drive for a while and did I back my computer up? Nope! It all happened when Bryson was on my computer so he feels it's his fault but in all reality it was a coincidence. I finally got my comptuer back yesterday and they have been working on my hard drive. Nothing yet. It was making terrible sounds that made me cry again. They are still working on it but I don't think they will find anything. I am still hoping though.
Summer has been nice not to worry about anything! Bryson finished his finals this week and decided to take the summer semester off. By off it means he is still doing packets and a pretty intense LSAT class. But it least he'll be around more! :) Anyways so that's been whats going on lately.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That sucks about your media, sorry about that! I live in fear of that happening, so I back up stuff all the time.. I hope they find your photos!
I am so sorry! I heard about this from Stevie so now I am so worried! If you need any help with your sub plans or anything else, call me!! I hope they find it all!
I am also so sorry! I hope they can find something. That is super sad. I can't believe you only have 50 days left until Akoy arrives. At least according to your blog countdown. That is so exciting. Let me know what I can do to help you get ready for your sub! :)
Oh boy...I need to go get an external drive. I could very well be in the same situation. Anyway, on a slightly different note, yay! I can view your blog now! Thanks for the invite again. You're freaking awesome!
Post a Comment