Thursday, May 21, 2009

To the Best Librarian!

I think my school truly has the best librarian. She is always doing something cute with the kids. One week she made popcorn for everyone. She had chocolate extravaganza for all the faulty for a week. Which included 2 chocolate fountains in the teachers lounge all week! The last week of library for the year she had a theme of Camo Camp. She made the library look like we were camping and managed to dress up every day that week! I don't know how she managed to get 5 different outfits. Then she gave each child a smore. Here are some cute pictures!

Here is the class around the fire
Another View
The tent holding the smores
Jeana passing them out
Gathered around the "Fire"
Jeana! The best librarian ever!
All of those who wore Camo- One boy claimed he was wearing camo underware, I didn't check! :)
Thanks Jeana for all you do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I was always scared of my librarian, so I'm glad there's a lady out there being kind and getting kids involved!:)

Megan said...

We do have a pretty awesome librarian. Jeana is awesome with everything that she does! Thanks for posting this and reminding me how great she is for everything she does for our students! :)