Sunday, July 12, 2009

End of School!

Okay I know what you're thinking. "Didn't school end it May?!" Yes it did and I am late blogging this. I had many more pictures and things to blog about and they were all ready seperated into folders so it would make it easier to put on here and then the dreadful day of my computer crashing came. I lost all motivation. My camera had some of the pictures I decided to keep on there and then others I guess I just deleted them...? I don't know why. Its sad that some are gone but I am lucky to have some on there. Bryson is taking a nap and I couldn't sleep any longer. I decided that it would be a good time to finally get some motivation back so here it is! :)

The end of the school year was packed with many fun events! The last couple of weeks we were booked with activities. I have to say my favorite activity was Faculty Vs. 6th grade kickball game. It was so much fun! Even though I didn't really play much and when I did, I got out really fast. It was fun to see the personalities come out between the teachers and the students. The last day of school (after I kicked all my students out when my morning kids went home) our principal had us go down to a reception place in Provo and have a really nice luncheon. It was yummy!

This is a picture of all my girls after the Dance Festival
Some of my boys at the Dance Festival. I don't know where the rest of them disappeared to.

We survived the Education program together and then survived our first year together at the same school! It was a lot of fun. Megan and I at the Luncheon

My great team, go 6th grade!!
Here is Amber, Erika and I at the Luncheon

And our cute bellies


Over all the year was pretty good. I had some rough times that I thought would last forever but I had so much support to help me through my first year. Hopefully next year will go by smoothly as well.

0 comments: