Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break/Birthday

For Spring Break we decided to go down to Vegas with my sisters Brittany & Brooke + spouses. We left late Friday night and got in Vegas in the middle of the night. We had a good time and shopped a lot! I'm sure all the boys enjoyed it! Brooke had signed up to go to a conference and because of that we were able to get 2 nights free in Vegas. Orignially there was supposed to be a pull out couch in the room but there really wasn't. Bryson and I got the opportunity to sleep on a blow up mattress! Needless to say it was a blast! Here is picture of me and Brittany shopping.

Saturday night we split up from the rest of the group and went and rode all the rides at the stratosphere. The big shot was definalty my favorite. Here is a picture of us at the top.
After having fun doing this we got tickets to go see La Reve. It is a show in Vegas and it was really awesome. Bryson's little brother Bradley's old dance partner Afton was a part of the show. This show took place in the water and the acrobats were amazing! They preformed the coolest stunts! Everyone should see this show!
This was our last exciting event of spring break. Sunday morning (after going to In & Out of course) we headed home. My family was in St. George so we stopped and took a break while spending some time with my parents and two of my little brothers. It was so funny in St. George I was having the weirdest craving for powder dounuts. ( I know what your thinking, but no i'm not prego yet) We drove to a couple different stores till we found what I wanted. My husband is the best! During our driving we listened to Harry Potter 7. It was fun to listen to it again. I forget stuff that happened. Here is a picture of us resting in St. George. Since we took off early spring break we still had the whole week of spring break. Which in reality wasn't really spring break because Bryson still has school, and i'm just waiting to graduate so we just pretended. Monday and Tuesday I finally organized my house! Everything finally had a place and it was wonderful! I decided I was going to go against my aunts rules and put picture frames on the wall! I decided to use tac to put it up. Well I didn't really work. After one wall was complete we were talking about what we were going to put of the opposite wall when all the sudden one of the pictures fell right on my head! It was pretty funny and we had a good laugh. Brooke came over to help the next day and we thought we would play with Val Dean instead. It was hilarous to watch him try to get it off. We put it on his glasses and he couldn't concentrate as he would walk.


For my birthday Bryson made me breakfast and I spend the rest of the day with my family. I went to the temple with Bryson's mom and then to dinner with both of our parents. I was wonderful. Brysons family and a few of mine came over to our place for cake after. I didn't realize that both of my presents to myslef matched. I thought it was funny. I must like brown and white stripes.


Oh I almost forgot! On Sunday my brother Brett came home from Disneyland and this is how Nate walked in.. Something happened to his pants but i'm not quite sure what. He was quite embarrased about it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Mickelle,
LOVE your blog!!! Jeff and I are glad to see you doing so well. We are way jealous of your Vegas trip and Val Deal is so adorable. Let us know when you are in Idaho.

Archuleta's Are Betta' said...

Okay, so this is great. You have a blog! I've been trying to find friends who have blogs. We really need to get together soon. Where are you and Bryson living?

Oh, and where did you get a gym pass to? I have a gold's pass and I'm always looking for people to go with me.

Julie