Thursday, April 3, 2008

First offical blog!

Well to start out, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing on this blog thing! I told myself that I would start making and doing post after I was done with my school work. I've been done for a couple weeks now and I'm finally doing it!
Update on our live: Bryson is working his dad's dealership and is doing really well! He is also trying to get through school with out me distracting him too much. A couple weeks ago he took a 16 credit exam for Spanish and was done in less than ten minutes! And as a result, he got all A's!
I just finished my last class this week and turned in my Senior Portfolio! I'm so glad that is done!! After deleting it and having to redo part of it I was glad to hand it in last Tuesday. I'm just waiting and trying to get a job next year. I'm very nervous but really excited to have my own classroom. My next step is to graduate April 25, and I can not wait!
A couple weeks ago we decided to put my Sentra up for sale. We were very lucky and the first person who looked at it bought it! It was sad to see it go, but we are excited to get our new Vibe. We ordered it awhile ago, however it came in purple.... enough said. I'm being picky so we ordered a new one and it is supposed to come at the end of this month! Just in time for my graduation. :) The people called and they wanted to see it on the day that Bryson had school. I had to show them myself and then the next day Bryson couldn't come either so I did it all by myself. I was pretty proud of myself! Here is a picture of us with my old car before we sold it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

hey Mickelle!! Im glad you blog too!!

Archuleta's Are Betta' said...

Hey! Let's be blog friends. Happy Birthday yesterday by the way!
Love, Julie