
My next big event was GRADUATION!! Yay! I graduated on April 25, 2008. I can't believe this moment finally came! I was so excited that it's over and I can finally have my own classroom! We had a party the night before and Jen Watkins house and then the next morning we graduated! At our parties we have a little fun.. hehe. I sat through the long commencement and then my family all went to the Education Department graduation. It was really fun. I wasn't really paying attention part of the time and I didn't realize they had called my name for youngest graduate. I hurry and stood up and then sat back down. The guy then made me get back up and come up and I was awarded with a clock with my name on it! ha! It will look good on my desk ;). Our family then met up at Los Hermonos. It was yummy! Here are some pictures. The titles are under each picture... they look like here supposed to be above but I don't want to mess with them.
Party the night before.
Getting my empty diploma.
Amber and I after we walked.
My niece Hannah
My brother Bretts kids- Nate(doesn't like to be forced to take pics), James and Hannah.
My wonderful Husband!
My Parents
Bryson's parents
Me and Gina
Bryson, Me, Amanda, Adylnne and Brandon
Erika, Amber and me. (all teaching at Freedom)Dinner with my families
One of my friends Dani now lives in Boston for culinary school and she came home for the weekend, so we decided to get all of our neighborhood friends back together for lunch. We haven't seen each other in forever. Katie left a couple a weeks ago to serve in the Chilie mission, Stephanie and I got married last november, Kelsi has a baby, and we all got caught up in Sarah's life. It was really fun to get together with just us girls. We went to Pizza Factory for lunch.



1 comments:
Wow Mickelle its about time! =) Congrats again on your job!
Post a Comment