Saturday, February 8, 2014

Graham 2-3 months

Man, I'm bad at keeping up on this! Poor 3rd child. Graham turned 3 months a couple weeks ago. I still have yet to find the belly stickers. Dang packing! We had his 2 month appointment before moving and he got his shots. I didn't take any pictures. Yup, third child. :) Graham has had some acid reflux and we had to get his medicine refilled. So around 3 months we went to our new doctor in Utah. Graham weight an oz shy of 15 lbs at the time. He is growing like a weed!
Before we moved, we put away most of his newborn clothes. He fit in them longer then the other kids. Since then, we need to put away his 0-3 month clothes. Most of them are too small and hard to get on.

Graham during the past 2 months.
- Loves sleeping WITH me. On my arm. He is slowly getting put in a crib for part of the night. We ended up putting a carseat in the crib and he sleeps in that. It seems to help his reflux. He doesn't sleep very well on his back. I didn't think I would ever sleep with any of my kids. From the hospital, Graham has been passionate about wanting to be held while he sleeps. Graham usually sleeps really well in his carseat. He takes one good nap a day and then lots of little cat naps. We need to try and get a schedule. I've been a sucker for his cuddles. Postpartum depression finally got me on my third and his snuggles were magic and helped me feel better. I think the whole newborn/3 kids/crazy 2 year old/moving really got me down. After many tears, we are finally feeling good a majority of the time!

When Lily was 3 months I told Bryson I was ready for another. It took me awhile to convince him and get through some other trials but then we got Graham. I am no where near ready for another! Little Graham might be our last.

-When he is screaming, it will sometimes take a binky. He thoroughly enjoys chewing on it while I hold it to his mouth.
-Every once in awhile he will take a bottle. We try to give him the opportunity every week or so. He loves when the milk is warm/hot.
-Slobber machine. His shirts are always super wet. We have started putting bibs on for slobber.
-Almost all his poops end up in a blow out. He has some power.
-Started smiling right before 2 months. He was super stingy with his smiles. Since then, he loves to give us big smiles. I love watching him look around and then make eye contact. He smiles so big.
-Eats his fists anytime he can. (contributes to the slobber)
-Starting to giggle when we play "Patty Cake"
-Loves being swaddled. He won't sleep for long if we don't wrap him up. Sometimes he will fall asleep before we even get to his crib. A good swaddle calms him down.
-Doesn't really know what to think about tummy time.
-Akoy will talk to Graham every once in awhile and make his smile. Lily doesn't pay a ton of attention to him. I think there was a lot of jealousy on her part.
-rolls to his side but not all the way over.
-He has crazy big eyes just like his sister Lily. We often have to retake a picture so he doesn't look funny.




shopping with dad


















Feel asleep on his tummy

My boys!

Found himself in the mirror


I took a few pictures for his 3 month. I'm still trying to figure out all my camera and photoshop settings.







2 comments:

Kara Anderson said...

I love the clock in the background! We have that same one. I love it! Graham is so cute! He really fell asleep in the bumbo? So adorable

Jessica said...

I can't believe how much he's grown. My son had acid reflux as well, the prevacid helped a ton! Also, I got a fisher price rock and sleep for my third and it has been wonderful! It tilts them up a bit and is level with our bed. I've loved it and have heard it's great for those with acid reflux as well. It's fairly inexpensive under $60. Maybe it might help him sleep better?