Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nikki's Baby Shower

One of my good friends is due next week with a little boy! I thought it would be fun to throw her a shower. By the time I thought about it, we were out of time! Apparently I choose a weekend when everybody was out of town. Only a few people could make it. It was still fun to sit and talk. As a bonus, our husbands all had the kids. It was nice to just talk and not worry about kids needing things or fighting. I had fun doing a project this week. I didn't end up doing everything I wanted but when 3 people come.... I already had an excess of food. :) It was fun though. Nikki we are excited for your little Erik to come! Hopefully sooner than later! I only wish we were here longer, I think our boys would have had lots of fun being so close. 











The kids were excited to come home and find extra blue drink! Akoy has already helped himself to a few cups. And a few trips to the bathroom! ;)




1 comments:

Kara Anderson said...

You are the queen of throwing parties! You always make it so cute and it looks like so much work! Gosh, the cookies alone would have given me a headache. She's a lucky girl to have you as a friend. I'm excited for your little man to make his arrival! It's not far away now!