Wahoo! One kid out of diapers before the next one comes! Lily would pee whenever we took her this summer so I figured it would be easy to potty train her. She was a little difficult in the fact that she won't tell us when she has to go. So I end up taking her all the time so she doesn't have accidents. Some days were really frustrating and others were good. I didn't choose the best time to potty train. We had SOO many appointments and it made it difficult to stay home all day. She loved filling up a couple sticker charts and getting m&ms everytime she peed. She even pooped on our patio a couple times. I didn't approach things like I should have. I think if I was more devoted, things would have been easier. I just tried to go with the flow. She has been waking up dry for awhile so that part was easy.
She thinks she has to choose a new pair of underwear every time she goes potty. She likes to lay everything out and take forever to choose one pair. And best of all- she likes to do it all "myself!"
We still have to be careful but she is pretty good about telling us. Hopefully she will only get better! I'm so glad we have this over before the baby comes. We will go almost 2 months with out having anyone in diapers.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment