Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bryson's 27th Birthday

Bryson is a hard person to buy presents for. He always says he doesn't want anything! Plus, he'd rather me not spend any money. I was at a loss of what to get him this year. 

I asked Akoy what he thought we should get Bryson for his birthday  His response: "a bike with one wheel. Wouldn't that be silly?" Say what?! I have no idea where he got this idea from, but I liked it! I started searching on KSL for a used and one. I finally found one after lots of calls. Akoy was so excited to go pick it up. He even told Bryson about a surprise that was in the back of the car. 

We didn't get to do anything extra special for his birthday because he studied for the Bar all day. Happy Birthday Bryson, we sure love you! 

*On a side note, I think he liked the unicyle. He is getting the hang of things pretty well!




0 comments: