Saturday, May 4, 2013

Akoy's Thumb

Akoy is keeping up with the tradition of making an ER visit each summer. The best way to start out the summer. Akoy is an active kid. I'm surprised he doesn't get hurt more. However, this incident came from falling in the hallway. Apparently running around the corner was a little too much. He fell, and cried. This cry was different and he wouldn't let up. Even with offers of screen time or candy. Finally Bryson just decided to take him in. He fractured it. He was in a cast for a few weeks. They didn't hard cast it because we were leaving out of town. As a result of all this, I missed a flight. Oh well. I guess.

He was pretty good about it all. Bryson took of the cast 3 weeks later and Akoy didn't seem to hurt anymore. We probably should have gone in for a follow up xray but never did.
It was 2 in the afternoon... still in pj's




0 comments: