Our little girl is turning one today! I can't believe it has already been 1 year since her birth! I feel bad, her birthday was a little forgotten. I knew it was coming up, but had never looked at the day until Saturday. Akoy's birthday last all month long with Disney World (another post) and his birthday party. I feel like we had Lily's party with it and then didn't do anything. The other day I ordered a $15 doller bed for her baby dolls. Figuring that we probably should get her something at least. My how things have changed with a second child (especially during law school). Luckily she doesn't care what she gets. She received a few baby dolls for her party and she LOVES them. She gives them so many hugs and kisses. Darling! We were in the store the other day and she saw the doll isle and just pointed and said "oohh!"
We go to the doctor Tuesday, so I'll update the post later with that. I know that she is around 20 lbs and I think 28 in.. not positive though.
Lily at a year:
*Loves green smoothies. Freaks out when we don't share.
*Loves food. most all of it!
*Loves her blankets when she goes to sleep
*Loves baby dolls
*Loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse. toys.movie.anything
*She says lots of different 'Oh's" One for falling, oh no, oooh-i want that. She has said mom a couple times but i thinks its all accidents. She will say Dada. Since our disney trip in seeing family she has started to babble more.
*when we say "oh no" she puts her hands to her face
*Took her first steps in D-World and has gotten better. She is at about 10 steps. Slowly but surly she will walk. Stands all the time.
*She has a bear crawl when she is wearing a skirt or dress, it's adorable! Crawls on her hands and feet.
*2 naps
*All switched to milk! She likes it warm of course. Sometimes she will swat the bottle away and pull on my shirt. I really don't know what's left for her!
*Loves frozen gogurts
*favorite snack is yogurt melts.
*She really likes those baby meats. They stink, and I dont know how she eats them but loves them!
*She is still rear facing. We are going to try and go until 2... wish us luck!
*She loves watching Akoy play and pushes his buttons like crazy!
*Lily likes to be held by other girls. not guys. she is started to get afraid.
*in the middle of cutting her 1st molar/9th tooth.
*climbs all over things. Chairs are her favorite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I've never met Lily but I still just want to smoosh her! Cutie
Post a Comment