We had a wonderful Valentines Day/Weekend! Bryson made his weekly breakfast on Sunday and decided (or maybe I decided for him) to make heart shape pancakes. They turned out okay, but circle ones were just much easier. Breakfast was great!
Heart Pancakes
(ignore the blurry thumb print on the side... you can thank my son)
Akoy enjoying his heart
Monday I dropped off Olive Garden to Bryson. He had an extra class to make up during lunch time. So he enjoyed Olive Garden while learning about criminal law. So romantic! :)
A friend of mine found the perfect things to make for the guys! We told them we were making them stuff, so think cheap this year. Well, lets just say they got the cheap end of the stick! They both surprised us with some very nice gifts. I'll leave that for another post :) Their excuse was they don't have time to make something. true. We made them little boxes with candy in all the jars. I think they turned out super cute! Both boys hid them in their lockers right after we delivered them! :) Bryson does say that he take a bottle to class to munch on.
*I found the lawyer hearts in a magazine Bryson got it the mail, So on each jar I decided to sarcastically put reasons why I love being married to a lawyer.. ;) Then under each cap is a real reason I love him!
Valentines night he surprised me with going to "Paint Me Silly" Very similar to Color Me Mine in Utah. He gave me the challenge to paint stuff about him, and he did the same for me on a bowls. We get to pick them up next week. After painting we went and got some Mexican dinner. We ordered a half supreme nacho appetizer and then one meal to split. We barely made it through the appetizer! It was pretty pathetic. However, I didn't argue when I had a whole meal for lunch the next day! We will definatley be going back again! Thanks Torrie and Cassidy for watching Akoy! A nice evening with just the two of us! :)








2 comments:
Love the candy bottle idea! Can I steal it for next year? As for the blurb book. It really is so easy. I got mine I think for $48 (that included shipping) I did the 8x10 hardcover wrap around and used the premium lustre pages. I had a total of 120 pages. So if you don't do the premium paper (I don't think it is really that necessary... they are just a little thicker pages is all I think) you could get it for 40 or so. Really not bad. The prices just go up a little depending on how many pages you want. I did use a 10 dollar off coupon I found online. The code is: NEWBLURB (I'm not sure when it expires and I think it is only good for your first book) Hope this all helps. It is totally worth it!
This is such a cute idea. Really, after going to your house I have such a list of fun craft ideas. Ken would like this- putting it in the file for next year.
Post a Comment