Friday, February 11, 2011

Superbowl XLV

We decided to get a few friends together mainly because we saw some 'football' things we wanted to make. Oh, and of course to watch the game right? ;) We had a lot of fun prepping and enjoying everything. Thanks to Ellis' for having us all over!

Some of the girls
 

The guys
The food
 

I saw these in a magazine, and that's when I knew we were going to have a superbowl party... haha
 The same goes for Torrie and her strawberry footballs! ]

We are so lucky to have such good friends out here. They are our family away from family! :) 
 Will this be a tradition? It just might have to be! 

2 comments:

Torrie and Cassidy said...

I say definitely a tradition! I didn't watch even a minute of the game, but I had a great time! :)

Michelle said...

It was so fun! I'm glad you saw those things in a magazine that made you want to through a party! We love hanging out with you guys!