First place he would go, is to the dvd's. Bryson finally put a lock on the cupboards so he can't get into those. Since then, things have been a lot better.
This morning, he was all to quite so I went in, and found him dumping the diaper bag to find some treats and toys. He eventually found a sucker, and threw the biggest tantrum when I took it away.

I decided to give him his breakfast then get back in bed. It worked for a few minutes, then I heard him screaming and found this:
Yesterday right before we were to leave to have dinner at a friends house, Bryson caught Akoy eating a marker... apparently he was on my watch...?? Good thing it was washable!

I walked into the room one day to find this.. I don't know what is up with boxes on his head?? He loves it! No clue as to why.
His snuggle buddy... aka sippy cups or bottles



3 comments:
Haha thanks for sharing! These pictures are quite amusing!!
He is hilarious. I love how you try so many things so you can get back in bed. That's awesome! Love you!
What an angel when he's sleeping! :)
I also try all sorts of tactics to get Hallie to give me an extra minute in bed. I make her get my glasses. Then I make her get something else. Then I tell her to go sit on the potty, etc. etc., etc. Those five minutes are my sanity.
Post a Comment