Monday, January 3, 2011

Dland Day 4/New Year's Eve

What a way to start out the morning with a little "Signing Time" ;) Akoy is obsessed with this show. I'm pretty sure the family got sick of it on the vacation. Oh well! The highlight of this day was the Color of Wonder show! It's a water show in California Adventure. It was simply amazing!! I tried to video it all, so Akoy can watch it later. He wasn't the best during it. We had preferred dining seats so we were right next to the lake! Scene's/songs were projected into the water show from all the different disney movies. Oh, so amazing!
We also got to ring in the new year! It was packed! At one time I got seperated from the rest of the family and could not find them! Talk about anxiety! Cell phone were delayed and I couldn't reach Bryson or his family. Texts weren't going through, but luckily I caught up with them right before midnight! The park had count down fire works, then a lot at midnight. Then confetti was shot from the roof tops! It was a fun night! We also spent New Years in Disney World for out honeymoon a few years back.
 Signing Time

It's tough to be a bug

Donald Duck


The Pier

Part of the Color of Wonder show

Out Cold!

New Years Eve! 

Confetti Falling

Ringing in the New Year!

Covered in Confetti eating a sucker

Happy New Years everyone!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

you are such nice parents to let your kid stay up till midnight. We let Lou stay up till 8... ha.