He loves to watch the movie I made him. He will always laugh at the part with the water bottle being thrown. With out fail. It's hilarious. I will give him my phone and he just watches it. I know when he gets to that part because he always laughs. I love his laugh. He laughs quite often.
He loves when his daddy comes home from school. Bryson gets to see him about an hour each day. They love wresting on the bed with each other. Consequently, he has become quite the momma's boy.
Akoy loves peek a boo. I often see him on the monitor playing it with his blankets in bed.
Still a milk baby. He goes through 2 gallons of milk each week. I'm not looking forward to taking the bottle away. Will munch on things when he wants, not when I try and feed him.
Still loves Yo Gabba Gabba. Favorite show. He's starting to like other shows. The other day I left him on the floor in front of the tv while I took a shower. I came out and he had climbed up on the couch and was just sitting there watching his show. Looked so stinkin' cute!
Still has 5 teeth. I haven't had his 12 month apt yet, (trying to figure insurance and doctors out) but I went to a different apt and they had measuring stuff. I asked, and they measured him for me. 28 lbs 30 inches.
Sleeps at 8:30-7. Two naps that last two hours.
It's been so much fun staying home with this little guy everyday. I love it!
Check out the pictures that reflect his personality!
Loves his keys

Playing on Buzz Light Year

I had a picture just like this

He puts everything around his neck
Loves Necklaces

Watching his movie

Playing at the Children's Museum


Playing at the beach (or somewhat) :)

All ready for church

Remember me saying this, here it is! Content as can be.

I love this for some reason

Loves this book, thanks Margot!

Hanging out on the table

A couple videos of Akoy walking!

Playing on Buzz Light Year

I had a picture just like this

He puts everything around his neck
Loves Necklaces

Watching his movie

Playing at the Children's Museum


Playing at the beach (or somewhat) :)

All ready for church

Remember me saying this, here it is! Content as can be.

I love this for some reason

Loves this book, thanks Margot!

Hanging out on the table

A couple videos of Akoy walking!






3 comments:
He is SOOO big and cute! It makes me miss you guys even more looking at all of these pictures and all of the fun things you are doing! Love you!
I love his little church outfit. Adorable!!
He is sooo cute! Glad yu get to stay home with him. Especially now, when it's grades and SEP time!
Post a Comment