Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swimming!

The last couple weeks I had the opportunity to take swimming lessons with some of my friends and our babies. It was so fun to see them everyday and play with our kiddos. Akoy did fairly well. He liked the water but his shy side came out. He was never really happy but on the other hand, never really sad. He would get upset with me when I dunked him. He didn't mind at first but changed his mind quickly. :) Thanks Amber for getting us all together to do it!

First Day of Swim Lessons

Playing in the water before lessons


Hanging out with friends-Coen, Jade and Ryker

Hello Dad


Climbing up the wall


Coen coming out of the water

Akoy coming out of the water


Hanging out


Amber and Ryker



All the friends L-R Coen & Aubry, Akoy & I, Ryker & Amber, Jade & Jenny


We miss swimming already!
Akoy and Ryker

1 comments:

Brad and Amber said...

I miss it! Thanks for doing it with me!