Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bryson's 24th Birthday



Bryson is almost a quarter of a century! Next year :). This year for Bryson’s birthday, we split it into a couple days. On his actual birthday I had Brayden pick up some Kneaders French toast and drop it off. Breakfast in bed! Then that night we got together with my family and had pizza and root beer floats, while his family went to his sisters graduation dinner. He will need a computer for school in the fall, so we went ahead and got him a lap top. He cheated and used it early. I also got him Mario Galaxy 2. My nephews thought they better try it out for him on their WII (we were at my brothers house) It was funny. Then we met up with his family after and went and saw Prince of Persia. My mom took Akoy home with her and put him down (thankfully!) It was a late movie, and I stayed awake! Everyone joked, that it must be a good movie if I didn’t sleep through it. True True! I actually really liked it!
The next day, Sunday, we had his cousins over after dinner and had some ice cream cake and opened a few more presents from his parents. Akoy had fun playing with his cousin Ashton. See below :)
*For some reason I video'd everything at my family's party for him, and then used my regular camera for his house. I'm weird. Here is pictures from his family party!
Akoy learning how to walk before everyone arrived
Happy Birthday Cake!
24!
"Pillow" tie.. that will be fun during church and class
Cousin Ashton
Loving Aunt Lindsey
Spending time with Grandad Gregory
Cool Dudes
Lots of hands to hold down this guy
Not a fan
Happy Birthday Bryson, I love you!

0 comments: