Monday, March 15, 2010

7 months

This past week Akoy turned 7 Months. Its crazy how time goes by and how big he is getting. It seems he is learning something new everyday. We have so much fun playing with him. He has quite the personality and is forming an attitude.
Here are some traits from 7 months

*Can sit up from crawling position
*Crawls around- (can crawl but prefers to do a push up and lung forward)
*Loves his soccor ball! He lights up when he see it. Rolls around with it and eats it.
*Knows his mommy and daddy very well
*Loves his Uncle Bryson and Bronson
*Loves both Grandma’s
* Had his 2nd ear infection
* Finally nurses well! The past couple months he’s done an okay job, but he can finally go all day with out a bottle. Didn’t realize how much I would like that.
* Crys to sleep some nights. He pushes down the bumper and just stares at the door and waits for us to come back. It’s so sad.
*Doesn’t really like baby food but loves any other food! He’s a crazy boy! (will open mouth for anything but baby food)
* LOVES scribbler popsicles. He gets mad if we don’t share.
*Says “da” a lot- Bryson was trying to make him go back to sleep one morning (it was time to be awake, Bryson just wanted more time ☺ ) and Akoy replied in a stern voice “Da Da Da Da” like he was getting mad at Bryson.
* Has about one nap a day
* Goes to sleep around 9:30 and sleeps till 8ish. Usually wakes up twice to eat. We have had a few really rough nights with hardly any sleep. This ear infection really got him. The last couple of nights he’s only woken up once and that was at 6 or 7. I’m okay with that! ☺
* He has my mom twirled around his finger. He’s a pill to nap sometimes and she doesn’t like him to cry, so she will actually get in the crib with him and he will fall asleep!
*Yesterday we tried to have him drink out of a Juicy Juice and after two times of pushing it in his mouth, he would suck and drink it! He loved it! (Apple Juice out of a bottle on the other hands.. nope) I think he just expects the bottle for milk.
*Yesterday he ate a bunch of mashed potatoes just fine. When I tried bananas, wouldn’t even open his mouth! Again with the no baby food! Silly guy.


We love this boy so much and I can’t say it enough. He adds so much personality to our family. I love watching him learn new things everyday.


Here are some pictures. When I upload pictures, it doesn't actually show me the picture, just a bunch of nonsense(to me at least) but when I post it shows the picture. It makes it hard for me to order the pictures and label them. Any know how to fix that? It is driving me crazy!

*In a couple of the pictures there is this tie, it is adorable! It was at my sisters salon and I couldn't resist!

*In the Gap sweater, he was eating ice. It's funny to watch his reactions. He loves it though.

*We went to Gateway for my mother in laws b-day, that is where the family pics are from.