I decided to download my picture from my camera and I guess I haven't done that in awhile because I had 91 photos.. oh well. I thought some of you may have find some of this interesting!
A couple weeks ago we took a field trip to the Space Center. It was fun to remember when I was their age and made the same trip.
This is some of my students while they are getting trained for their mission.

P. working hard at decoding!

I would be worried about this kid but he is my perfect student and apparently just relaxing! :)

Valentines Day.. do I need to say more? It was fun to see all the boys trying to sneak notes to girls that day. I have a feeling that this is the time where they all start to get funny about "going out"
I thought this box was awesome! A lot of hard work went into it

My students passing their valentines out!


This past Friday we had Nova graduation. N.O.V.A. stands for Nurturing, Opportunities, Values, and Accountability. Remember the Dare program... Nova is like Dare on steroids. ha. It covers a lot more material. We almost didnt' get to have graduation or even finish the program because of Lehi City budgets cuts (like the rest of our world). Our officer was great and offered to come on his own time to finish and our PTA stepped in and helped make graduation possible. Our school was the only school able to finish! Thanks Bart! The students learn so much for this program and I hope we can get it back next year!
Our students wrote essays on what NOVA is to them. They announced winners at graduation and was able to get a couple of things to remember. This is just one of the groups getting their awards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment