Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ringing in the New Year with Dinosaurs!

On New Years Day we went to the Dinosaur Museum with Bryson's family. I hadn't taken the kids before, and they loved it! They had so many fun things for the kids to do. Akoy and Lily kept running in different  directions. Their favorite part was making paper air balloons. They would then send them through a pipe with air blowing. The paper would fly out the top. I have been horrible with pictures because of a newborn. I managed to snap a few. 

After the museum we went to Blue Lemon for dinner. We all sat around the table and had a great dinner. It was so fun to have just the family. We talked and enjoyed each others company. It was the perfect end to the day. I am so glad we are back in Utah by family. I've mentioned it before, but will probably say it more. I love being by family. 





Graham already loves his Uncle Bronson so much!



Someones snapchat. I love Grahams dino face

0 comments: