Our 3 1/2 months in Utah finally came to an end. While it was sad to leave, I was ready. I was excited to go home to my OWN place with my own things. Writing this a month later makes it hard to remember everything- so I'll let the pictures do the talking! (all out of order!)
![]() |
| Akoy played a little too hard. Lots of bumps and bruises |
![]() |
| Bryson and his siblings |
![]() |
| Oh.. .we got a new car! Much better for when the baby comes. We were all packed and ready to go! |
![]() |
| Lily copying my mom |
![]() |
| Walk with some of the Murdoch clan |
![]() |
| Rock climbing! We went on a double date with Bryson's friend Kyle and his wife. |
![]() |
| Bryson fit in Lily's car |
![]() |
| Dinner up the canyon with cousins |
![]() |
| 3/5 Murdoch families |
![]() |
| sketchy ice cream truck |
| Enjoying her Shrek Popsicle |
![]() |
| cooling off |
![]() |
| As many cuddles as I could squeeze in! I loved my snuggles with these twins |
| tired sister! |
![]() |
| playing with Truman and Fitz |
| Blaze games! |
| Bryson before he left to take the bar |
| Gregory girls! |

















0 comments:
Post a Comment