I kept waiting to find out if Bryson's parents were flying down for the wedding. As soon as they booked their tickets I started asking Bryson if I could go. We used all the Delta skymiles we had and booked the ticket. I took Lily because she was still free and Bryson could get more studying done.
It was so good to be around the Bartons again. It has been a few years since they moved away out of Utah. Keith Barton (there are 3 Keith's in Bryson's family, so we always use their whole names) offered Lily an otter pop as soon as we got home from the airport. Lily was his little buddy after that. Who knows how many otter pops she had over the weekend! Bryson's parents and sister flew in the next morning. It was fun to spend time with all the family again.
Khyrstyne's wedding was beautiful. It was good to get to know her husband Stephen. In the temple sealing I thought I recognized on of his family members. Apparently Stephens sister married someone from Lone Peak(my high school). I even hung out with his brother a lot. Small world!
Nicolette (one of the other girls) recently moved to Tennessee with her husband. They have lots of snakes! Bartons make them stay in a locked room. Lily had fun seeing them. Lily LOVED Nicca's husband, Hector. He was super cute with Lily all the time we were with him. Hector just played with Lily when we went to the Endowment session and the sealing.
Taylor Ann (another girl) has been into singing and the main reason they moved down to Nashville. She has a beautiful voice and lots of talent. Hopefully she makes it big one day. She sang for us almost every day!
Traveling with Lily had its up and downs. When we mess with her sleep, she turns into a demon. She throws lots of fits and is hard to compromise and reason with her. She had a few moments in the airport that made things difficult but overall did pretty good. She was SUPER tired and cranky when we got home. After a full nights sleep in her own bed she is my happy little girl again! She had a rough time falling asleep last night and Bryson ended up having to soothe her to sleep and she feel asleep on the crib railing!
![]() |
| First of many tantrums |
![]() |
| How we slept |
![]() |
| Rehearsal Dinner |
![]() |
| After Khyrstyne's endowment sessioin |
![]() |
| Cousins |
![]() |
| Keith and Anna |
| Just married! |
![]() |
| Right before they kicked us out |
![]() |
| One of the many otterpops Lily was given |
![]() |
| One of the many temper tantrums |
![]() |
| Lily LOVED Hector |
| The girls and I |
![]() |
| French fries stopped a major tantrum |
![]() |
| Tired girl |


















0 comments:
Post a Comment