My birthday was pretty low key. My friend Amber asked me if I had any fun plans. Lunch with Bryson and cooking club at night. She said I must be getting old if I didn't have any fun plans.
I had been so excited to go to Texas Roadhouse for my Birthday. I had been craving steak and ribs. We pulled up to find out they were closed! Bummer!!! I was so sad and starving. We ended up going to Macaronii Grill. It was okay, but wasn't what I was craving.
Bryson got me a new jar for the blender. It is bigger and I can fit more things in it. We always over pack the original jar for smoothies and it would take forever to get it to blend. My new one instantly does it! I love it! We have already used it countless times. My sweet in laws got me some new charms for my Pandora bracelet. A castle that resembles a Disneyland castle and a pair of scissors for my love of sewing. My sister Brittany sent me flowers and it was such a sweet surprise. She is always so thoughtful. Sadly I didn't get a lot of pictures!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I'm pretty sure you got an ipad mini for your birthday as well . . .
Post a Comment