Easter was a complete turn around from last year. I took the excuse and bought a bike for Akoy last year. This we the Easter Bunny wasn't as rewarding. The kids still had fun looking for eggs and opening the things we did get them. Luckily we had some things and stole some things from grandma's package and used it for their baskets. Akoy was just as happy with me spending no money and buying him and expensive bike.
We later had a dinner at the clubhouse with some of the families that live near us. It was nice to have some type of family on Easter.
The day before Easter our ward had an Easter Egg hunt. The kids had lots of fun!
 |
| Dying eggs with food coloring! |
 |
| Eating the eggs.. |
 |
| Homework while the kids looked for all their Easter treats. Poor guy. So busy. |
 |
| "I found one!" |
 |
| Easter Best |
 |
| I couldn't get this girl to look! |
I felt like Easter snuck up on us. It was earlier and I was gone, so we didn't really do much. I didn't get any decorations out or do any Easter sewing. I didn't have time. Maybe next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment