Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lily- 8 Months

Lily is 8 months! I don't have any pictures with her stickers. I didn't think to bring them to Utah. I will have to take one in a couple weeks before she is 9 months and add it later!


Lily is continuing to grow so much. She is still such a great girl. 

*Loves to stand up to things
*Loves to pick up things with her fingers. It's so cute!
*Sleeps 7:30-7:30ish
*Still wakes up 1-2 times a night. Hopefully after Utah this will change
*Her favorite foods are: baby oatmeal, banana's, and sweet potatoes. She will eat other baby food, just not as good. 
*She loves to learn new things and explore things
*Waves to us.
*LOVES the outdoors. She could spend all day out there. 
*loves Akoy's soccer balls.
*She loves giving big, open-mouthed, slobbery kisses. Mostly to me. 
*Stubborn on who feeds her. Just me. It stinks. 
*Back to not taking a bottle. We just need to give it to her more I think. 
*Lily loves to be on her daddy's shoulders. Always calms her down. 
*Lowered the crib this past month. She was standing up to much for my comfort!
*Is in LOVE with Minnie Mouse


Lily is loving being in Utah and seeing all of her family. She also had her first ear infection. I have been paranoid because of Akoy's history. Up until now, she has been a champ. She was starting to get super fussy, not sleeping as well, waking up more frequently, etc. She also wouldn't nurse very well on one side. I figured my supply was depleting or something because she would nurse just fine on the other side. I blamed everything on her schedule being messed up because of the trip and wedding week. My sister mentioned maybe her ear was bothering her. After my nice mother in law called their friend/Akoy's old doctor and a house call, it was determined that Lily had an ear infection in one ear. Dr. Whiting gave us a prescription and we filled it. Things turned around so much. She slept better, was sooo much happier, and things just went back to normal.









1 comments:

Kara Anderson said...

She is such a pretty little thing. I feel like she was just born! Why do they have to grow up so fast? p.s. the blanket in the last picture is REALLY cute. Did you make it?