Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life before NE!

So I just realized I haven't blogged in almost a month, crazy! We have been keeping busy getting ready and then moving to Nebraska. The last few weeks in Utah went by pretty fast. I babysat some girls for a week, so that didn't help. I'm glad I got to spend time with the Peterson family though. They have done so much for us. We also spent a lot time with both families and then with some friends then night before we left with a farewell/rootbeer float party. We are going to miss everyone in Utah, but are excited to see what comes!

Here is June in review with pictures:

Bryson Akoy and Cory Buzz Lightyear :) Talking with two people Happy Fathers Day Cousin Addi Fat Booth Photos- Best .99 cents ever!
  
 


















Helping Dad mow the lawn Look, no hands! -this kid is growing up so fast!- This is how moving went- made things very complicated

Akoy, Vivien and Val Dean


Most of the Murdoch's (except 7)

Sad kids
-akoy saw this kids crying and had to join in for no reason-


Having fun at the Murdoch family reunion before we left

Cool Dude

Enjoying a Popsicle

Utah, we will miss you! I already miss my mountains. Thanks to everyone who made it out for our farewell party! Love you guys!

0 comments: