Tuesday, May 11, 2010

9 Months!

We hit a mile mark. He has officially been out longer than in. We are loving this kid more and more every day! He loves to play and loves attention. If he doesn't get attention he will let everyone know. He is still being a mommas boy. For the good and the bad. Sometimes he will be playing just fine, and I walk in the room and then he cries. It's okay though, because I feed into him and then give him attention. He gets really excited when I come home from work and I love the smile on his face!
Some things I want to remember about 9 months-

*Stands up to anything. Loves to stand. He is getting really good at balancing with one hand. He will crawl over to his book shelf and then stand up to it and get the toys off the second shelf. We had to move his books because he was taking the books off and ripping them. We even caught him on his tippy toes.

*Fascination with toy cars. He will use his pointer finger and turn the wheels.

*Whenever we go to his room he wants to go straight to the toy corner. However he is starting to explore his whole room.

*I nurse him to sleep. Big thing for me. I used to pump all day every day. Then moved to feeding him once a day, then to most of the time. Now I feed him all the time. So much nicer, and I feel like i'm not always pumping. I only pump once at school instead of twice. The downfall is, i'm not saving extra milk. I do not care. I've decided, it's just not worth it. In the summer, I just may be pump free :)

*Still not the best 'baby' food eater. Probably because I am not good at giving it to him good. I need to be better, I think that his poop won't be so runny.

*Loves Adult food. Yesterday I gave him a baby cracker, but no, he wanted my pizza crust.

We will get his stats next week when I take him to his 9 month appointment! :) I wanted to put more pictures up from my phone, however it won't connect to my iphoto.. who knows why!

Akoy's many moods




Playing with his daddy! His hair is SOOO fluffy. He desperately needs a hair cut!

Trying to take another shower

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mickelle, you guys have the cutest little boy. Hope you're doing well--good luck with the end of the school year!

Megan said...

He is so cute! I love all of his moods because they are all so cute! haha. He is getting so big and so fun! :)

Gavin and Ashley Curtis said...

He has the cutest little baby rolls! You just want to squeeze him!