Have I got behind in blogging! Life has been just a little crazy. I have been without internet on my computer for a while and I don't have time to blog at school anymore. I used to use my phone's *cough* internet *cough* but I was lucky to not get caught. Long story! ha. Anyway here is a little about what we have been up to!
Akoy is getting so big! I know he is almost 4 months but this a picture of him at three months with his bear.

One night he fell asleep in the bathtub and he looks FAT!

I like this outfit. It even has his initials. BUT it looks kinda weird on him. I love his expression.. its like "Uh mom, do I really have to wear this outfit??"

Akoy loves Bryson!! Every time he comes home, Akoy just smiles and "talks" to him. It's so cute!

DISNEY ON ICE
We had the opportunity to go to Disney on ice. It was so much fun. We went with Bryson's brother who also took his wife and daughter.
Akoy fascinated
Addi into it

Akoy fell asleep for part of it. Apparently he wasn't that interested! :)
We were having fun!

All of the princesses dancing together

All of us

Trying to keep Addi warm

Our cute and handsome little boy!

Val Dean turns 3 and gets a car he can drive! He was so cute driving it!


Akoy fell asleep at my friend Katie's homecoming. Welcome home Katie! I hope to see more of her :)
Another outfit that I love! Too bad he is growing out of it fast!

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 2nd anniversary by driving a car down to St. George and back. It was actually fun to spend time with Bryson. We ate at Olive Garden and we both look so lovely! Late night doing homework, then working, and then going to St. George.
Cute jacket I bought for Akoy in St. George


Akoy loves his toys!

Thanksgiving!
We started off by spending all Wednesday together. A much needed day off! We went to In N Out and played some Mario. I know that sounds really lame, but it was actually fun to sit and play the new Mario game with Bryson.
Thursday: We had lunch with all my family and then headed up to Idaho to see my grandparents. It was good to see them. My grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer and had gone downhill quickly. Hopefully we will be able to see him a couple more times though. Unfortunately their sewage went out and and we ended up using a port-o-potty that was delivered to the garage after a day of being there. Long story. ha
Our family with my grandma and grandpa

Akoy and Great Grandpa Murdoch

The lovely bathroom

Akoy was very interested in the paddle. He was trying to hold it.
Saturday. My brother's wife had her baby
Beckett Larry Murdoch
7lbs
18 inch
He is such a pretty baby, especially when he was born. He didn't have to go through labor. Planned C-section. I'm starting to like that idea more and more :)


Baby Akoy!
This week I am babysitting six kids. It will be a fun week juggling 7 kids with babysitters and work but it will be good Christmas money. I started babysitting this little girl when she was Akoy's age. These kids are obsessed with 'baby Akoy.' They can't say his name with out saying Baby. Mia LOVES him. It is super cute. She just looks at the monitor and watches him sleep.
Wish me luck with this kid... 4 more days :) ha

Akoy is getting so big! I know he is almost 4 months but this a picture of him at three months with his bear.
One night he fell asleep in the bathtub and he looks FAT!
I like this outfit. It even has his initials. BUT it looks kinda weird on him. I love his expression.. its like "Uh mom, do I really have to wear this outfit??"

Akoy loves Bryson!! Every time he comes home, Akoy just smiles and "talks" to him. It's so cute!
DISNEY ON ICE
We had the opportunity to go to Disney on ice. It was so much fun. We went with Bryson's brother who also took his wife and daughter.
Akoy fascinated
Addi into it
Akoy fell asleep for part of it. Apparently he wasn't that interested! :)
We were having fun!
All of the princesses dancing together
All of us
Trying to keep Addi warm

Our cute and handsome little boy!

Val Dean turns 3 and gets a car he can drive! He was so cute driving it!

Akoy fell asleep at my friend Katie's homecoming. Welcome home Katie! I hope to see more of her :)
Another outfit that I love! Too bad he is growing out of it fast!
Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 2nd anniversary by driving a car down to St. George and back. It was actually fun to spend time with Bryson. We ate at Olive Garden and we both look so lovely! Late night doing homework, then working, and then going to St. George.
Cute jacket I bought for Akoy in St. George

Akoy loves his toys!

Thanksgiving!
We started off by spending all Wednesday together. A much needed day off! We went to In N Out and played some Mario. I know that sounds really lame, but it was actually fun to sit and play the new Mario game with Bryson.
Thursday: We had lunch with all my family and then headed up to Idaho to see my grandparents. It was good to see them. My grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer and had gone downhill quickly. Hopefully we will be able to see him a couple more times though. Unfortunately their sewage went out and and we ended up using a port-o-potty that was delivered to the garage after a day of being there. Long story. ha
Our family with my grandma and grandpa

Akoy and Great Grandpa Murdoch

The lovely bathroom

Akoy was very interested in the paddle. He was trying to hold it.
Saturday. My brother's wife had her babyBeckett Larry Murdoch
7lbs
18 inch
He is such a pretty baby, especially when he was born. He didn't have to go through labor. Planned C-section. I'm starting to like that idea more and more :)
Baby Akoy!
This week I am babysitting six kids. It will be a fun week juggling 7 kids with babysitters and work but it will be good Christmas money. I started babysitting this little girl when she was Akoy's age. These kids are obsessed with 'baby Akoy.' They can't say his name with out saying Baby. Mia LOVES him. It is super cute. She just looks at the monitor and watches him sleep.
Wish me luck with this kid... 4 more days :) ha



0 comments:
Post a Comment