Last night, we were just minding our own business when I thought I smelt something. I had been holding him and didn't hear anything so I thought I was fine. I went to take Akoy from the Bjorn to the swing and my first thought was, "how did his bottle leak on his back?!" but quickly realized that it wasn't milk that was all over my hands and now in my fingernails- it was poop. Akoy had a huge blow out. I think it was because I was finally saying how he wasn't blowing out anymore as much. Needless to say I made Bryson help me deal with this situation. After we took pictures of course, we decided the best way to handle this one was in the shower. I didn't frankly care about his white onezie and I did not want to attempt to save by scrubbing it clean. Bryson had the great idea to just cut it off. So we did. It looked pretty funny cut off. It was all over his back so I just ended up having Bryson hand him to me and gave him a shower. He was much better after. Ha. Anyways here are some pictures of it, if you dare look! Hey, after all, Halloween is next week! Yes.. more was out of the diaper then in the diaper.
Born: 9/10/11 at 12:13 9Lbs 20.5 in *2 weeks: 9 lbs 7oz Oct 16- Blessed in Utah Oct 18: First real smile Oct 25- First plane ride home to NE *2 Months: 12 lbs 4oz Nov- First Disneyland trip 23 inches Nov 19: First giggle *3 Months: 13 lbs *4 Months 15 lbs/24.5 in Jan 11: First pig tails Jan 16: Back to tummy Jan 17: Tummy to back *5 Months 2/10/12 Feb 14: First tooth. Lower left. Feb 21: Second tooth. Lower right Feb 27th: Sitting up *6 Months 17 lbs Eats solids. Loves them all. March 20: Army crawls March 26: Tummy to sitting up March 27: Crawling *7 Months *8 Months Standing up to things First ear infection *9 Months Stand by herself
-First UTI-ultrasound and xrays!
*10 Months
-Cruising by herself on furniture
*11 Months
*first steps in Disney world
*starts actually babbling
*2 more bottom teeth
*12 months
-Mom, Dad, oooh, oh no. Mostly babbling.
Top right molar
Watch Akoy Grow!
Brand Spankin New!
Coming home from the hospital!
1 week old
2 weeks!
3 weeks!
4 Weeks!
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months!
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
1 Year!
2 Years!
3 years
4 Years
Akoy's Milestones
Born: Aug. 11, 2009 9lbs 6 oz 20.5 in *2 Weeks: 9 lbs 6 oz :) 21 in Aug 17: First smile Sept 27: Blessing Day *2 Months: 14 lbs 24 in Nov 29: Tummy to back Dec 4: back to tummy to back *4 Months: 18 lbs 25.5 in Dec 11: First Solid Feeding Sitting up- 5 Months January 18- "Da, Da" February 11- Actually finished a solid feeding! *6 Months- 21lbs 27 in February 28- Crawling March 10- Crawling to sitting position on own March 14- Drinking from straw March 28- Pulls himself to a standing position April 6th- First tooth lower right
*8 Months- 22 lbs 28.5 in April 15- Second Tooth- Lower left *9 Months- 23.5 Lbs 29 in May 25- Tubes -Cruising on furniture *10 Months- June 11- Top left front tooth June 14- Top right front tooth June 18- 2 more top teeth (each side of the front) *11 Months - 25Lbs 14 oz -29.25 inches Says words that sound like, go, yeah, what, car, daddy, mama. *12 Months Says More Stands up from sitting down, takes a few steps *13 Months -28 lbs -30 inches -Walks all over
*22 Months -30.5 lbs -34.5 in *2 years old -29.5 lbs -34 in
1 comments:
I'm so glad Dre hasn't had a blowout. I've changed some nasty diapers but none that come out of his diaper that bad. That looks like fun though!!!
Post a Comment