Akoy has grown up so fast! I was looking through pictures today, it was fun to see how clothes went from being too big to too small in a matter of weeks! He has his moments of being completely content to a little fussy. He loves to be held and loves his binky! He is getting so alert! He will follow objects around and watch things. I had him watch Baby Einstein this morning and he loved it! (well he just sat there and watched it, but I'm pretty sure he liked it.) He doesn't like us to change his bed time. If we try and put him to bed earlier then he just sits there or crys until 11:30. I'm hoping he'll give up on this. I need to go to bed earlier once I start teaching again. He likes going places. He rarely cries or fusses if we are on the go. Compared to sitting home all day, in which he will get fussy and doesn't sleep as good. I've stopped dressing him up cute every day. He likes that better i think. I am loving having a baby though! It is so much fun! Here are some pictures of him:
First time to church!

First walk!


I found this picture on my phone.. I think my little brother took it! Just enjoying a nap with my little boy! :)

So much more alert now!

All the Murdoch grandkids

Akoy with Brysons cousin Jason

Lets go BYU!!!!

Going for a ride... (just down the street)

There was one night where we couldn't figure out why he was crying. We did everything we could and he just wouldn't stop. Finally Bryson took off his clothes and he was fine.

Out growing all his newborn stuff

Meeting his new friend Ryker

I just love his face in this. So content.

"Mom-stop taking pictures of me!"

Oh, I just love this little guy so much! I could cuddle him all day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment